Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounges introduced the upscale boutique bowling experience six years ago, and all 20 locations across America and Canada have now added BrightSign solid-state media players to deliver high quality video artwork and venue promotions to complement their trademark cocktails, private lanes and sophisticated menu. BrightSign Network Management enables art displays and promotional messages to be coordinated, from California to New York.
In 2012, Lucky Strike management integrated the Rockbot social jukebox app, using BrightSign players, to provide customers with a virtual DJ experience in each location.
“Digital Signage and apps like Rockbot’s innovative music streaming service offer sophisticated new ways to engage customers while building brand awareness. The mobile integration Rockbot provides with its smartphone app lets customers interact with the music played onsite for a truly unique digital signage experience.” - Jeff Hastings, BrightSign CEO
- Engage customers visually and socially using a virtual DJ app that "Let's you be the DJ".
- Display static and video artwork and branding within bowling lanes and throughout the venue
- Update and distribute content remotely
- Effective management of the visual projection and playback, its timing and scheduling
- Avoid the cost and complexity of PC-based solutions
- Outstanding output quality - each artist's work is shown in the highest quality resolution for 8-12 minutes per day, seven days a week
- Simple to manage and coordinate content in individual digital signage locations at each venue.
- BrightSign Network Manager makes remote configuration and management a breeze
End-Customer: Lucky Strike Lanes
Project: All Lucky Strike Lanes venues networked for digital signage content updates and Rockbot social jukebox app
- 100 BrightSign units installed in all locations nationwide
- Rockbot virtual DJ application for social engagement
- BrightSign Network Manager for remote content updates
- 1080i video and image playback
- Distribution system interface to deliver artwork to any TV in the venue
BrightSign LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, with offices in Europe and Asia. BrightSign designs media players and provides free software and cloud networking solutions for the commercial digital signage market worldwide, serving all vertical segments of the marketplace. BrightSign products are known for their signature reliability, affordability, market-leading technology and unsurpassed performance. Connect with BrightSign on Linkedin.com, Twitter.com, YouTube and Instagram