BlueFox Count + BrightSign
Measure real time occupancy to trigger digital signage playback target
The current COVID-19 epidemic situation has proven to our customers in retail, hospitality, and out-of-home advertising the value of understanding footfall traffic to more effectively measure marketing and sales performance, especially in unpredictable environments. It helps our customers make important decisions in real time.
BlueFox’s foot traffic analytics solution supports a wide range of BrightSign media players. BlueFox Count is able to send real-time alerts when a location surpasses its capacity and trigger signage to display “Please wait outside” messaging until it’s safe to enter.
- Measures real time occupancy to trigger digital signage playback target
- Counts people by sensing smartphones - no app or beacon needed
- Triggers digital signage playback to match occupancy levels
- Sends real-time alerts to store managers when a location surpasses its capacity
- Determines dwell times & reports on occupancy trends
HOW IT WORKS
- Real time counts determine occupancy using a Bluefox enabled BrightSign player with an installed wireless module
- Digital signage content playback is triggered to match occupancy levels to inform patrons when it is safe to enter facilities